Monday, June 23, 2008

VIDEO: Justin Nozuka - After Tonight (Live)



Just wanted to throw a quick curveball (aka a non-rap post) to tell you about this dude I saw open up for Eric Hutchinson last night (and if you're not up on your Hutchinson...you're a couple years late, sucka).

Like most guys I know, my interest in male singer-songwriters peaked when I was about 19, when I realized 90% of them sounded the same. There have still been, however, a few exceptions over the years -- Mr. Hutchinson being one of them -- and Justin Nozuka has been added to my short list.

Dude's CD dropped sometime last year, so if you already know about Nozuka, good for you. For those who haven't been graced with his presence, light up your scented candles and enjoy.


(YouTube won't let me embed the official video for this track, so click here to see the real thing.)

No comments: