Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DDoff Daily featured in The Couch Sessions' "Best of 2008" series



Mad love to Stone for using my picks as the debut feature for The Couch Sessions Best of 2008 series. Though I planned on creating an extensive Best of 2008 thing on DDoff Daily at some point, dude kindly asked for my pics and I sent this over...albeit a bit haphazardly.
Here's a link to my feature, and the text is below:

This year, instead of just having me yap on about my Best of 2008, I reached out to several of our readers to give their Top 5 of the best releases of the year. I’ll be profiling a new reader each day until the end of the 2008. First up, we have DDoff, of the very dope blog Ddoff Daily out of San Fran. Check his site at ddoffdaily.blogspot.com. And, btw…..who knew that Heavy D put out an album this year??

Name: DDoff
Location: San Francisco via TEXAS
Blog
: ddoffdaily.blogspot.com

Top 5:

Albums
5. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
4. Wale - The Mixtape About Nothing
3. Heavy D - Vibes (yea, boi!)
2. Radiohead - In Rainbows
1. Sia - Some People Have Real Problems

Songs
5. Nas “Sly Fox”
4. The Cool Kids - “88″
3. Santogold - “L.E.S. Artistes”
2. Hercules and Love Affair - “Blind”
1. Kid Cudi - “Day ‘n’ Nite”

No comments: